YOUR BUSINESS NAME
Info you need to know!
Info you need to know!
How do I register to bid at a live auction?
- If you plan to attend an auction in person, you will be required to show a valid photo ID at the auction location.
- Bidder registration is available on preview and auction days.
- There is no cost to register to bid in person if you are registering to bid with an address and phone number within the United States.
- If you wish to bid with an out-of-country address, please contact a member of our staff for deposit requirements.
Is there an entry fee to attend the live auctions?
- It is free of charge to attend live auctions.
How do I register for items that are on up for online or hybrid auctions?
- If you would like to bid online, simply go to the catalog page for the auction you are interested in and click the “SIGN UP” button at the top of the page.
- If you need further assistance you can give our auction team a call to assist you.
- Creating an account is free of charge, however, a deposit maybe required for certain items that you would like to bid on.
- You do not need to create an account to view the catalog.
- Signing up for a user account involves providing basic contact information and the creation of a user name and password.
- If you intend to attend and bid in person at an auction that has both live and simulcast bidding, you do not need to sign up for a user account online.
Is there a deposit required?
- Each auction is subject to change and you will be notified on each item if any of them require a deposit.
- Every item is required to be paid in full before it may leave the premises.
Is my deposit refundable?
- If you make a purchase in person and leave the required deposit, that deposit goes towards the balance of your invoice and is non-refundable.
- If you register to bid online and you make a purchase, your deposit can be applied to your invoice if you choose.
- If you register to bid online and you DO NOT make a purchase, then your deposit hold will be reversed within 36 hours of the close of the auction.
- NOTE: If you use a debit card for your bid deposit, you may not have access to your funds for up to two weeks. Debit cards take much longer to release through the banking system. Please contact a member of our staff with any questions or concerns regarding use of a debit card for your online bidding deposit.
What payment types are accepted?
- Accepted payment types include:
- CASH (In person)
- CREDIT CARD (Non-cash payment fees apply; payment can be made in person or by phone)
- DEBIT CARD (Non-cash payment fees apply; payment can be made in person with PIN number only)
- We DO NOT accept personal, company, or credit card checks.
How long do I have to remove my purchases?
- All purchases must be removed after the close of the auction and of course once paid for. The items are not allowed to remain on the property unless you have made previous arrangements with The Gallery Auctions owners. All items left on the property without permission with result in storage fees.
When is payment due?
- Payment is due at the closing of the auction and no later.
- We do not take installment payments.
- We do not "hold" items or offer layaway.
- If you cannot pay for what you have bid on at the close of the auction, you will be billed a restocking fee and banned from all future auctions.
Are there any fees associated with making a purchase?
- A non-cash payment fee of 3%* will be charged on all amounts charged to a credit card or debit card.
- *Credit card fees are subject to change based on fees charged by merchant card service providers. Please thoroughly review the terms and conditions for each auction for any changes to the non-cash payment fees.
Sales tax will be charged on all items in the auction. Sales tax is charged and remitted in compliance with the state and local laws of the jurisdiction in which the auction is being held and may vary from location to location.
Bonded auto dealers, and businesses that hold resale certificate licenses may be exempt from some sales tax in some cases. A copy of your applicable license must be provided at the time of registration to determine eligibility.
Please review the terms and conditions for each auction for the applicable sales tax rate at each auction location. If you have specific sales tax questions, please feel free to contact a member of our staff.
A 10% buyer's premium is subject to all on site purchases and will not be waived.
A buyers premium is subject to all online, off site and all automotive purchases, which will be determined per sale, for details of that specific buyers premium, see the rules for each sale.
Are there any warranties or guarantees?
- All items are sold as-is, where-is, with no warranties or guarantees of any kind. Most of our auctions offer a preview period where you can inspect items in person and check out keys to start vehicles and equipment or plug in small power tools and other electronics. If you are bidding online or can otherwise not make it to an auction preview day, please make sure you are thoroughly vetting the vehicle with Carfax or other reports and careful inspection of the photos. Keep in mind you are buying used merchandise. Buyer beware. We offer no warranties or guarantees for any item. You are to do your due diligence for all items from authenticating art, whether or not it's real gold or silver, to making sure all machinery is fully functional before you bid.